- What happened to the Sunday classifieds?
- Our intention is to have seven days worth of Classifieds ads in an archive that will be searchable. That feature isn't available yet, but we plan on having it ready soon.
- What happened to the public records?
Instead of a separate section for public records we run a story each day in the News section
called "Public records." A search in the News section should also pull up these stories.
Also, we have decided to limit the kinds of public records reports we carry on the website. Please see the print edition of the Goldsboro News-Argus for additional reports.
- How far back in time can I search?
- The News, Sports, Births, Weddings, Editorials and Car Reviews currently go back to the start date of the current site — January 18th, 2004. The Classifieds search covers the current day. We are working on older News, Sports and Obituary articles into the new system.
- When is the site updated?
- The news sections of the site should be updated every weekday at 2:00 p.m. and on Sunday at 2:00 a.m. The Classifieds should be updated by 8:00 a.m. weekdays and Sundays.
- How do I submit events, press releases and news?
- Please send these items to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. We prefer that submission be made as plain text in the body of the email, not as an attachment. Photographs should be sent as an image file (not embedded in a document) and should be a high quality JPEG image with a size of at least 1024x768. For calendar items, please send the email in at least two weekdays before the scheduled event.
- What is your main address/phone number?
- Our contact information, including department email addresses and phone numbers, are available on this page.
- How can I place a Classified ad?
- We have a secure form for submitting your ad. A salesperson will contact you to confirm the cost of the ad and billing details. Please remember to include a daytime telephone number so we will be able to get in touch with you.
- Why can't I see today's issue on the website?
- If you do not see today's date, try holding down your "Shift" key while clicking the "Refresh" button on your browser or choosing the "Refresh" menu command.
If you have a question not answered here, please send it to email@example.com.
Last updated Monday, February 16, 2004