What should Congress handle first in 2011?

Topics on the News-Argus opinion polls.
Forum rules
The Goldsboro News-Argus reserves the right to delete any posts deemed inappropriate or off-topic.

What should Congress handle first in 2011?

Postby News-Argus on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 pm

2011 has dawned and Congress is getting back to work. What do you want to see them handle first?

Vote on the related poll, then discuss the issue here.
News-Argus
Site Admin

Re: What should Congress handle first in 2011?

Postby HeavenScent on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 am

CON-GRESS shouldn't be allowed to HANDLE anything in 2011 truth be told. The People should be prepared to HANDLE Congress. The PEOPLE should be ready to kick ALL their arses to the curb. Have we not had enough yet with no good government? What's it gonna take for us to fully wake up? Revolution is not a BAD word. Revolution means "we've had enough". Have you checked your BANK ACCOUNT lately? Have you checked the soles of your SHOES lately? I have and I saw that under the bottom of your and your children's shoes were HOLES.

This Government is so worse than the LAST one it's a wonder the people even KNOW the ILLUSION that's right before their eyes. WHO IS THIS OBAMA GUY? WHAT is he? WHERE did he REALLY come from? Ask your OWNSELF those 3 questions.This SMOOTH OPERATOR, this man with the "SWAGGER". 4th question! WHEN did we decide we wanted, desired, such a GOD-FATHER figure to lead us? Are we such a DRUGGED out Country that we can no longer tell the difference between a LEADER and a MAGICIAN? Are we just DOOMED? Did we sell out to GOVERNMENT? Woe to us.

Heavenscent
HeavenScent

Postby HeavenScent on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Okay, we've sold out. SOLD out by a PIMP. :D We're finished yall. We're finished. :D America is DOOMED :evil: . So are you sad? Mad? Surprised? Shocked? Don't know what to do NOW?

The Mack Daddy Pimp finally went and did it. I knew he would. All he needed was TIME and we gave it to him didn't we? What can I say? You slept too long America. You walked around Blind too long. You covered your head in the Sand too long. You trusted in your no good government too long. Now you're gonna Burn.

They sold you out. They mortgaged you, they placed you on the Auction Block like a Slave. They sold your Children too, like little sheep. You belong to he Queen now, Great Brittan, England, Europe. Nobody wants our goods anymore, not that we have any. Where you gonna run to now? Who you gonna run to? Who wants you? Time to fight or die huh? Back to the Beginning huh? Gotta start ALL OVER AGAIN. Have ya got it in you though? THAT IS THE QUESTION.
HeavenScent

Postby HeavenScent on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 pm

I pity the First Lady. But I believe she's going to Divorce him as soon as her duties are over. Poor thing, she didn't know he was SO corrupt. She knew he was corrupt but not as CORRUPT as he's turned out to be, afterall, he managed to get BOTH their Attorney liscenses taken away. He's a CROOK, a PIMP, a MACK DADDY, a ScarFace, a GodFather, a HomoSexual, a Liar, a Thief, a Law Breaker, an Anti-Christ, a Muslim, an Un-Natural Born Citizen of America, A known Drug User, a Cigarette Smoker, he's just an O-bomb-A-nation, and AMERICA is the nation he was sent to BOMB, DESTROY. Wake Up! What are we going to DO? That is the Question!
HeavenScent

Postby HeavenScent on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Well, I once had a little hope left in me but NOW? It's over. It's just a matter of TIME before it ALL falls down. Reckon we just better do like PRINCE said and party like it's 1999 folks, and with the Purple Rain just around the bend, what the hell can we do now? We The Congress (Con-Men) buckled down and gave in to the PIMP for the DEBT CEILING i knew then it was all over and they knew it too, that's why they're ALL Traitors :twisted: . and should be tried in a Court of Law for TREASON, right along with this PRESIDENT, thug, pimp, homo-sexual, drug user or whatever you wanna call him.
HeavenScent

Postby HeavenScent on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 pm

All you folks on Social Security, get ready. All you Veterans, get ready. All you on Medicaid, Medicare, get ready. All you Students, get ready. All you Home Owners, get ready. All you Banking Hoarders that think your money's safe, get ready. All you silver and gold hoarders, get ready. Your HOARDING ain't gone save you now. I think you're gonna need a GUN to stay alive and they're right now thinking of a way to get those too 8-) . What are you gone do now? Are you gonna try and run to the GHETTOS to learn how to survive? Are you gonna gather among the POOR to keep them from robing you? Are you gonna board up your homes to keep the thieves out? What are you gonna do now? That's my question. What are you gonna do NOW? Think the Police is gonna protect you? Think again. The FORCE that's gonna be in America will not be AMERICAN forces. They sent them ALL out of the Country remember? Your protection will be foreign, with no care at all for YOU and what you THINK or FEEL. They're already here my friends. WAKE UP. LOOK AROUND YOU. Have you looked at the latest police officers in your town protecting you? LOOK AGAIN my friends. A few you may know but MANY you have never seen before. They are not AMERICAN. They are foreigners and they've been here for quite some time, at least 15 years and they hate you.
HeavenScent

Postby HeavenScent on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Those of you have MONEY, the only thing I can tell you now is to try and buy yourselves a "BUNKER". Starting price for only one person last I heard was 75,000.00. For 2 150,000.00. Take it from there. For a family of 4 the price was around 500,000.00. If you have that kind of cash then you need to contact NASA to reserve yourself a place on the ARK. Yeap, that's what they use to call it. They may have changed the name recently. Oprah has a seat and so does Bill Gates, Steven Spielberg and many other wealthy ones. Only certain States have the BUNKERS though. I reckon they''ll relay that info once you pay. But it's really no secret where they are. I could tell you myself but I don't feel like messing with it right now. You can choose which state you wanna report to. There aren't many believe me. The rest will go wherever FEMA takes them if they survive. As for myself, i'm not worried about it because I know i'm not rich, i'm not studpid enough to believe i can out run, defy nature, or fight with GOD. So my feeling is, what will be will be. A REMNANT will always be SAVED and I just pray i'll be among that REMNANT.
HeavenScent

Postby HeavenScent on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:20 pm

NOW, as HeavenScent, i want to speak. Because this is my home i want to leave you a few things, things that may assist you in WAKING UP. I do not hate Goldsboro. I just feel sort of sorry that it has not progressed any further than it has. It is a sad state indeed. It is the same as it was 50 years ago. I know. This is my home. I have traveled the world and returned to find it exactly as I left it and worse.

Racism is the core of the downfall of Goldsboro. Racism is that ugly SORE that crippled and cripples Goldsboro. Racism will be the total downfall of Goldsboro soon. There is no hope left. The people who have practiced it for generations have lived to see their END. Goldsboro could have been a wonderful little town but RACISM choked the LIFE out of it, for the African citizens of Goldsboro NEVER asked or required anything from the Europeans dwelling here. They were satisfied with just living. But because the Europeans were GREEDY and SELFISH they desired all. It was their NATURE. The nature of the AFRICAN was different. The African knew SURVIVAL. The European did not. And so as time went by the two NATURES clashed and became the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS. Still, the African did not care. The African knew that material things did not denote the essence of the value of a HU-MAN BE-ING. The African knew that LIFE was the in the BLOOD and not in THINGS.
HeavenScent

Return to News-Argus Poll Topics