Political rhetoric and the Arizona shooting

Topics on the News-Argus opinion polls.
Forum rules
The Goldsboro News-Argus reserves the right to delete any posts deemed inappropriate or off-topic.

Political rhetoric and the Arizona shooting

Postby News-Argus on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Do you believe the political rhetoric of the past two years is in any way responsible for the tragic shooting in Tuscon, Ariz. last week?

Vote on the related poll, then discuss the issue here.
News-Argus
Site Admin

Re: Political rhetoric and the Arizona shooting

Postby HeavenScent on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:01 am

This case was just a SIGN. Nothing was INSIGNIFICANT about it. It occurs quite frequently whenever it's wha t the POWERS THAT BE want. Everyone involved REPRESENTED something to come. ONE PERSON WAS DESIRED BUT MANY HAD TO BE SACRAFICED. Yes it's a sad thought but the TRUTH. Time to FACE THE MAN IN THE MIRROR don't you think? Remember 911? It's better to KNOW than to NOT know.

Since i'm in the KNOW there's really no reason for me to even comment much on this SUBJECT.

Heavenscent
HeavenScent

Re: Political rhetoric and the Arizona shooting

Postby HeavenScent on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 am

Game after game after game. Aren't yall sick of this yet? Oh well, what will they come up with next? But if you've noticed, people ain't buying it no more. Nobody REALLY seems to care anymore. Reckon they've been HAD for too long. The Con-Gress woman is alive and well as we most suspected and expected, but it accomplished what they wanted it too. A LITTLE GIRL WAS SACRAFICED once again. HELLO Casey Anthony! :o
Btw, the Osama game FAILED also. Nobody truly believed that LIE. The man died years ago. Can't you feel it?
The man has been DEAD for so long it's like he never ever existed. That's how long he's been DEAD. At least 10 years! Please WAKE UP.

I'm Heavenscent
HeavenScent

Return to News-Argus Poll Topics