Thursday, January 3, 2013
RESOLUTION AS TO THE
INTENT OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF
GOLDSBORO TO CLOSE A CERTAIN ALLEY
CITY OF GOLDSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA
1. That it is the intent of the City Council to consider closing a certain alley within the City of Goldsboro.
2. That the alley requested for closing shall be described
as set forth hereunder:
a. Alley: Running from the western right-of-way of
Evans Street in a westerly direction a distance of approximately 423 ft. to the eastern right-of-way of Clingman Street (between Royall Avenue and First Street) and having a right-of-way width of 10 ft.
3. That a map portraying the layout of the above designated alley proposed to be closed and the area served by it may be examined in the Goldsboro Department of Planning and Community Development.
4. That, in accordance with Section 160A-299(c) of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the abutting property owners will be vested with the right, title and interest in the right-of-way extending to the centerline of the alley to be closed.
5. That, in accordance with Section 160A-299(f) of the General Statutes of vNorth Carolina, the City may reserve its right, title and interest in any utility improvement or easement within the alley to be closed.
6. That a public hearing on all matters concerning the proposed street closing will be held before the City Council in the Council Chambers,
City Hall on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 7:00 p. m.
Adopted this 3rd day of December 2012.
Approved as to Form Only:
December 27, 2012;
January 3, 10, 17, 2013