Royal Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Dine in or Take Out
Catering Services Available
100% Vegetable Oil, No MSG
- Hours and contact information:
- Mon. - Sat. 11:00 am - 8:30 pm
- Closed Sunday
- Telephone: (919) 705-0311
|CS-1 Supreme Roasted Duck Half boneless crispy roasted duck served in special honey wine sauce.||$14.95|
|CS-2 Chef’s Curry Duck Red curry of duck with coconut milk, pineapple, tomato, bell pepper and basil leaves.||$14.95|
|CS-3 Spicy Basil Bangkok Duck Sauteed with fresh basil, bell pepper, onion in garlic and chili sauce.||$14.95|
|CS-4 Roasted Duck Salad Tossed with herb and roasted pepper in spicy lime dressing.||$14.95|
|CS-5 Baked Mussels (Hoi Ob) Baked mussels with garlic and basil leaves with spicy chili sauce.||$14.95|
|CS-7 Crab Fried Rice Stir fried rice with fresh crab meat, egg, onion and tomato.||$14.95|
|CS-8 Snow Crab Claw In Curry Sauce Stir Fried Crab in curry powder, egg, onion & green onion.||$14.95|
|CS-9 Sizzling Fish Deep fried fish in spicy homemade sweet and sour sauce, topped with light gravy.||$14.95|
|CS-10 Pla-Tod-Rad-Prik (Curry Fish) Deep fried fish with red chili paste.||$14.95|
|CS-11 Yen-Ta-Fo (Seafood Noodle Soup) Hot and sour spicy noodle soup.||$14.95|
|CS-12 Sukiyaki (Thai Style) Mixed vegetables with glass noodles, seafood and egg in clear broth soup, served with special homemade sauce.||$14.95|
|1. Thai Spring Roll (Vegetable) (6) Spring roll gently stuffed with clear noodle & vegetable, fried to golden crispy delight. Served with sweet and sour sauce.||$4.95|
|2. Chicken Spring Roll (4)||$4.95|
|3. Fried Wonton (8) Ground Chicken wrapped in wonton skin, deep fried, served with sweet and sour sauce.||$4.95|
|4. Bangkok Toast Deep fried ground chicken toast with egg, served with cucumbers salad.||$5.95|
|5. Thai Style Beef Jerky Deep fried and crispy sweet and salted beef, served with hot and sour sauce.||$6.95|
|6. Chicken Satay (4) Grilled marinated chicken, a mixture of Thai special curry on sticks, served with peanut sauce, and cucumber salad.||$6.95|
|7. Fried Fish Cake (Tod-Mun) (7) Mixed ground fish with curry and green bean, deep fried, served with cucumber salad and crushed peanuts.||$6.95|
|8. Deep Fried Tofu Deep fried bean curd served with sweet and sour sauce & crushed peanuts.||$4.95|
Served with Thai Spring Rolls
|S-9 Wonton Soup Clear broth with wontons, chicken, shrimp & vegetables.||$5.95|
|S-10 Glass Noodle Soup With Steamed Rice Bean thread with ground chicken & vegetables in clear broth.||$5.95|
|S-11 Tofu & Vegetable Soup with Steamed Rice||$5.95|
|S-12 Coconut Soup (Tom-Kha) with Steamed Rice Chicken or shrimp coconut soup with lemon grass, Galangal, lime leaves, mushrooms and spicy lime sauce.|
|S-13 Tom Yum with Steamed Rice Chicken or shrimp in clear soup, with lemon grass, lime leaves & mushrooms with spicy lime sauce.|
|S-14 Seafood Poe Tak with Steamed Rice Mixed seafood in clear soup with lemon grass, lime leaves, basil & spicy lime sauce.||$9.95|
Served with Steamed Rice and Thai Spring Rolls
|S-15 Thai Green Salad (without Rice & Thai Spring Rolls) Lettuce, tomato, onion & cucumber, topped with a tasty Thai Peanut dressing.||$3.95|
|S-16 Papaya Salad (Som-Taam) Sliced Papaya with green beans, crunched peanut, dry shrimp in spicy lime dressing.||$5.95|
|S-17 Larb (Spicy Savory with Mint Leaves) Choice of ground beef or chicken with red onion, green onion, cilantro, tomato mixed with ground reed chili roasted ground rice, mint leaves and lime juice.||$6.95|
|S-18 Spicy Beef Salad (Yum Nuh) Grilled beef with mixed vegetables in spicy lime dressing & mint leaves.||$6.95|
|S-19 Silver Noodle Salad (Yam Wun Sen) Clear noodles with ground chicken, red onion, cilantro & tomato in spicy lime dressing.||$6.96|
|S-20 Spicy Shrimp or Squid Salad Shrimp or Squid with tomato, red onion, cilantro, mint leaves & spicy lime dressing, on the top of green salad.||$8.95|
|S-21 Combination Seafood Salad Spicy and sour with combination seafood, mint leaves, vegetable, and fresh chili.||$9.95|
|F-23 Fried Rice with Teriyaki Chicken||$5.95|
|F-24 Fried Rice with Teriyaki Beef||$5.95|
|F-25 Fried Rice with Garlic Pepper Shrimp||$8.95|
|F-26 Fried Rice (Choice of meat) Stir fried rice with egg, onion green onion and tomato.|
|F-27 Spicy Basil Fried Rice (Choice of Meat) Stir fried rice with hot & spicy sauce, onion, bell peppers and basil.|
|F-28 Pineapple Fried Rice (Choice of Meat) Stir fried rice with curry powder, pineapple, onion, cashew nuts, and egg.|
Served With Thai Spring Rolls
|N-29 Pad Thai Favorite authentic rice noodle dish, pan fried with tofu, egg, bean sprouts, green onion in tamarine sauce & crushed peanuts.|
|N-30 Pad See-Ew Flat large noodle, stir fried in black soy sauce with broccoli and scrambled egg with your choice of meat.|
|N-31 Rad - Nah Flat large noodle, stir fried in black soy sauce, topped with broccoli in light gravy with your choice of meat.|
|N-32 Thai Chow Mein Pan fried soft yellow noodle with mixed vegetable.|
|N-33 Pad-Woon-Sen with Steamed Rice Glass noodle stir fried with choice of meat, green onion, tomatoes, mixed vegetables & egg.|
|N-34 Chicken or Beef Noodle Soup (Thai Style)||$5.95|
|N-35 Tom - Yum Noodle Soup Rice noodle with ground chicken, shrimp, in hot & sour soup crushed peanuts.||$6.95|
|N-36 Spicy Noodle With Basil (Pad Kee - Mao) Stir fried large noodle, fresh basil and chili sauce|
Our Dishes are prepared with fresh, all natural ingredients, No MSG--Spiciness may be adjusted according to your Preferences. (Hot - Spicy)
All Entrees Served with Steamed Rice & Thai Spring Rolls
Most Entrees can be ordered as vegetarian
|Chicken or Beef or Tofu||$6.95|
|Shrimp or Squid||$8.95|
- E-37 Cashew Nut with Roasted Curry Paste (Kung Pow) Stir fried choice of meat with cashew nut, onion, & bell pepper in roasted curry paste.
- E-38 Pad Kapow (Spicy Basil) Sauteed with fresh basil, bell pepper, onion, in garlic & chili sauce.
- E-39 Pad Prik King Stir fried hot chili paste with green beans in curry sauce.
- E-40 Pad Pak (Mixed Vegetables) Stir fried mixed vegetables with choice of meat.
- E-41 Ginger and Mushroom Sauteed with fresh ginger & mushroom, onion, green onion, bell pepper in homemade sauce.
- E-42 Eggplant Spicy Sauteed with chili & garlic sauce & basil.
- E-43 Broccoli Dish Broccoli sauteed with oyster sauce and choice of meat.
- E-44 Garlic & Pepper Dish Choice of meat sauteed with spicy garlic pepper sauce.
- E-45 Mongolian Dish Thai Style Choice of meat, sauteed with onion, green onion, bell pepper in a special sauce.
- E-46 Pad Peow Whan (Sweet & Sour Sauce) Sauteed with sweet & sour sauce, pineapple, tomato, bell pepper, onion & cucumber, Thai Style.
Authentic Thai Taste of Homemade Served with Steamed Rice & Thai Spring Rolls
|Chicken or Beef Tofu||$6.95|
- C-47 Thai Red Curry Choice of meat in red curry paste, coconut milk, bamboo shoot and basil leaves.
- C-48 Thai Green Curry (Kang Kiew - Wahn) Fresh green curry paste in coconut milk, bamboo shoot, basil leaves.
- C-49 Panang Fresh panang red curry in coconut gravy and bell peppers.
- C-50 Yellow Curry (Kang Ka - Ree) Thai yellow curry paste stir fried in coconut milk & potatoes.
- C-51 Mas - Sa - Mann (Thai - Indonesian Style) Stir fried mas-sa-mann curry paste in coconut milk, potatoes & peanuts.
|Thai Iced Tea||$1.95|
|Thai Ice Coffee||$1.95|
|Sweet Ice Tea||$1.50|