Log in

Sign up

01/19/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on January 19, 2004 2:02 PM

House fires A toaster oven and cigarette ash on a couch triggered two small house fires, a Goldsboro Fire Department official said. No one was injured. Damages totaled $2,000 Friday in the fires. The toaster oven caused a fire at...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Hobby Lobby - www.hobbylobby.com