Log in

Sign up

02/27/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on February 27, 2004 1:57 PM

House destroyed by fire FREMONT -- A house that a family had planned to move into this weekend was destroyed Thursday night in a fire caused by an electrical failure, a Fremont fire official said today. The home at 210...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com