Log in

Sign up

04/02/04 — House fire started by child cooking

View Archive

House fire started by child cooking

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on April 2, 2004 2:01 PM

A home at 1002 N. James St. in Goldsboro was damaged heavily Wednesday night in a fire caused by unattended cooking. The home was occupied by Gwendolyn Jefferson, whose mother was the owner of the Jefferson Corner Grocery, which was...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Western Sizzlin