Log in

Sign up

06/01/04 — Cooking fire damages home in Goldsboro

View Archive

Cooking fire damages home in Goldsboro

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on June 1, 2004 1:58 PM

Unattended cooking was blamed today for a fire that heavily damaged a duplex apartment at 715 Devereaux St., a Goldsboro fire official said. No one was injured, but two occupants needed oxygen, Assistant Fire Chief Ray Boyette said. Heavy fire...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com