Log in

Sign up

06/02/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on June 2, 2004 2:00 PM

Apartment fire Unattended cooking was blamed Tuesday for a fire that damaged an upstairs apartment at 605 Courtyard Circle, Goldsboro fire officials said. No one was injured. The resident, Shashonda Williamson, escaped the fire but said she did not hear...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change