Log in

Sign up

06/17/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on June 17, 2004 2:02 PM

Kitchen fire Unattended cooking was blamed Wednesday night for a kitchen fire that caused about $2,100 in damages to a home at 507 S. Pineview Ave., according to a Goldsboro fire official. No one was injured. Assistant Fire Chief Ray...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com