Log in

Sign up

08/30/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on August 30, 2004 1:56 PM

Kitchen fire Unattended cooking was blamed Sunday night for a fire that caused about $2,400 in damages to a home at 209 S. Virginia St., a Goldsboro fire official said. The fire damaged the stove, cabinets and the floor, Assistant...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com