Log in

Sign up

09/23/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on September 23, 2004 1:58 PM

Towel puts out fire "It was the worst thing she could have done, but it worked." That's how Assistant Saulston Fire Chief David Walston described the scene Wednesday at 212 Brantwood Drive after a resident had used a towel to...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com