Log in

Sign up

12/16/04 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on December 16, 2004 1:57 PM

Resident injured in kitchen fire A resident suffered smoke inhalation Wednesday during a kitchen fire at 1032-A Lincoln Drive, fire officials said. Dodress Holder was taken to Wayne Memorial Hospital, where she was treated and released, a spokeswoman said. Unattended...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change