Mobile home destroyed
By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on December 28, 2004 2:08 PM
Arrington firefighter Bryan Stewart battles a mobile home fire that started around 10 a.m. Monday on Deaver Drive off Potts Road. Firefighters from Dudley and Arrington responded. The mobile home is owned by Jack Beaver. The family of five that rented the house escaped unharmed but lost everything, said Dudley Fire Chief Kendall Lee this morning. They were put in contact with the Red Cross. Lee said the fire was caused by an electrical short inside the panel box. He said the mobile home, worth about $2,500, and the contents, valued at about $5,000, were gone by the time the firefighters arrived.
Other Local News
- Care in the sky: Members of the aeromedical evacuation crew fight to get injured troops back to their families