Log in

Sign up

02/03/05 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on February 3, 2005 2:06 PM

Fires damage home, apartment Fires damaged a home and an apartment Wednesday in Goldsboro, a fire official said. No one was injured. A cigarette left on a bed may have caused a fire at a rental house at 1006 N....

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Special Occasions - 919-222-4950