Log in

Sign up

02/09/05 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on February 9, 2005 2:14 PM

Shop fire An electrical malfunction was blamed Tuesday for a predawn fire that caused about $24,000 in damages at Ash Street Automotive at 602 E. Ash St., a Goldsboro fire official said. Assistant Fire Chief Ray Boyette said the fire...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Hobby Lobby - www.hobbylobby.com