Log in

Sign up

02/11/05 — School fire was smoke from exhaust fan

View Archive

School fire was smoke from exhaust fan

By Other
Published in News on February 11, 2005 2:21 PM

Classes at Grantham School were interrupted briefly on Thursday after smoke was discovered near the school's band room. Smoke was discovered in a bathroom around lunchtime and students were evacuated from the building while Grantham Fire Department investigated. There was...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Hobby Lobby - www.hobbylobby.com