Log in

Sign up

06/03/05 — Public Records

View Archive

Public Records

By Other
Published in News on June 3, 2005 2:32 PM

Blaze destroys double-wide DUDLEY -- A predawn fire, caused by unattended cooking, destroyed an older double-wide mobile home at 186 Jones and Joyner Lane, a fire official said today. Dudley Fire Chief Kendall Lee said the resident was cooking, then...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com