Log in

Sign up

07/19/05 — Smoke detector saves man's life

View Archive

Smoke detector saves man's life

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on July 19, 2005 1:47 PM

A smoke detector saved a man's life today in a predawn fire, said a Goldsboro Fire Department official. In another fire Monday, two pet cats were revived with oxygen after being taken from the burning building. Meanwhile, a Saturday blaze...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Crawford-Henderson Ins - www.crawhen.com