Log in

Sign up

08/12/05 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on August 12, 2005 1:46 PM

Apartment fire A cigarette left in a bedroom couch caused a predawn fire today in a Goldsboro Housing Authority apartment at 910-A S. Audubon Ave., a Goldsboro Fire Department official said. Lt. Carlton Parks said the occupant, Precious O. Harper,...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change