Log in

Sign up

09/29/05 — Wednesday fire

View Archive

Wednesday fire

By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on September 29, 2005 2:02 PM

News-Argus/Bobby Williams Volunteer firefighters pour water on a house fire at 104 Scott Circle, off Durham Lake Road. A frayed electric cord to a freezer was believed to have started the Wednesday morning blaze, officials said. No one was...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Diet Center - 919-583-0000