By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on October 2, 2005 2:04 AM
Three juveniles have been charged with two separate break-ins in the city.
On Friday, Investigator G.N. Lynch of the Goldsboro Police Department Criminal Investigations Division formally charged a 14-year-old male from Tommy's Road in connection with a residential break-in that occurred in September on Claiborne Street.
In a separate incident, a 15-year-old male from Green Valley Drive and a 13-year-old male from Mulberry Street were charged in connection with a business break-in to Reborn Auto on William Street in July. The two were also accused of stealing a motor vehicle from the business, which was recovered the day of the crime.
While on patrol early Saturday morning, Goldsboro police were approached by a man who said he had been robbed at gunpoint.
At 12:15 a.m. on Rockefeller Court, Christopher Earl Artis, 21, Wooten Street, Fremont, told an officer that four men took a .22-calibre semi-automatic rifle and approximately $400 in cash from him.
Goldsboro police are investigating these reports:
*At Ash Street Comco Friday night, an unknown man reportedly left without paying for a 12-pack of beer.
*On the 600 block of Marshall Street Saturday at 12:30 a.m., Harold Eugene Grant, 44, discovered his 1988 Cadillac on fire while parked in his driveway. The fire was extinguished by Goldsboro Fire Department.
*A 44-year-old South John Street man, intoxicated according to a police report, told an officer he was assaulted by a man during an argument at a residence on E. Elm Street.
Other Local News
- Care in the sky: Members of the aeromedical evacuation crew fight to get injured troops back to their families