Log in

Sign up

12/04/05 — Unattended cooking blamed for house fire

View Archive

Unattended cooking blamed for house fire

By Jack Stephens
Published in News on December 4, 2005 2:05 AM

Unattended cooking was blamed Thursday night for a kitchen fire that caused about $25,000 in damages to a home at 305 Lorease Drive near Dudley, fire officials said Friday. "They had left something on the stove, went to do something...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Alan Sutton Jewelry - www.alansuttonjewelry.com/