Log in

Sign up

01/23/06 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on January 23, 2006 1:45 PM

Goldsboro home damaged in fire A home at 915 E. Elm St. was damaged heavily Sunday in a predawn fire bedroom fire, according to a Goldsboro Fire Department report. The owner and resident, Vincent Weeks, escaped the fire that caused...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

The Vacuum Shop - www.morethanvacs.com