Log in

Sign up

02/16/06 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on February 16, 2006 1:59 PM

Poultry house fire A poultry house in the 3900 block of N.C. 581 North and computer equipment were heavily damaged Wednesday in a fire that started in an electrical panel box, officials said. No birds were in the house. The...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Seymour Funeral Home - www.seymourfuneralhome.com