Log in

Sign up

04/11/06 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on April 11, 2006 1:45 PM

Hair dryer blamed for starting a fire A hair dryer was blamed for starting a fire that caused about $30,000 to a home in western Wayne County, a fire official said Monday. The hair dryer had been turned on Friday...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com