Log in

Sign up

04/21/06 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on April 21, 2006 1:45 PM

Kitchen fire A kitchen fire on Thursday at a vacant rental home at 1206 Edgerton St. caused about $15,300 in damages, the Goldsboro Fire Department reported. Assistant Fire Chief Eric Lancaster said the last occupant had left a week ago...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

The Vacuum Shop - www.morethanvacs.com