Log in

Sign up

06/20/06 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By Other
Published in News on June 20, 2006 1:45 PM

House fire Unattended cooking was blamed Monday for a predawn fire that caused about $5,500 in damages to a rental home at 720 E. Pine St., a Goldsboro fire official said. Assistant Fire Chief Jerry Langston said the residents thought...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

The Vacuum Shop - www.morethanvacs.com