Log in

Sign up

06/28/06 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on June 28, 2006 1:49 PM

House fire PIKEVILLE -- Unattended cooking was blamed Monday for a fire that heavily damaged a home at 398 Mount Carmel Church Road near Pikeville, a fire official said Tuesday. The woman resident "had walked out of the house to...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Caroline's - 919-947-0102