Meadow Lane fire scare
By Mitch Loeber
Published in News on September 22, 2006 1:52 PM
An electrical box in a hallway at Meadow Lane Elementary School burst into flames at about 11 a.m. today and firefighters were called to the scene to investigate. Before firefighters arrived, Meadow Lane employees put out the flame with a fire extinguisher, but called emergency services to the scene to make sure the fire was completely out. Students were evacuated from the building and no injuries were reported, Wayne County Public Schools Public Information Officer Ken Derksen said.
Other Local News
- Care in the sky: Members of the aeromedical evacuation crew fight to get injured troops back to their families