Log in

Sign up

01/24/07 — Public records

View Archive

Public records

By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on January 24, 2007 1:45 PM

House fire Goldsboro firefighters were called to a house fire at 306 N. Carolina St. at about 6:15 p.m. The home, valued at $39,000 and owned by Kim Thorpe, caught fire after the exterior electrical meter box shorted out, investigators...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Hobby Lobby - www.hobbylobby.com