By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on February 23, 2007 1:57 PM
Firefighters from Arrington, Dudley and Indian Springs responded to a grass fire on Lipscomb Lane, off Emmaus Church Road, around 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Investigators said the fire, which destroyed a shop and melted the vinyl siding of a home, was started when wind blew hot ashes from a barrel fire at a nearby residence.
For more information see Fire spreads, destroys neighbor's antique car, motorcycle, mower.
Other Local News
- Care in the sky: Members of the aeromedical evacuation crew fight to get injured troops back to their families