By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on March 11, 2007 9:37 AM
Goldsboro police are investigating these reports:
* Tabitha Tynesia Williams of South Andrews Avenue reported Friday that her dog was taken by a known suspect from her home. She said that the man took the dog and called her telling her that unless she would get back with him, he'd kill it. After several more calls he told her where to find the dog. When she found the dog it was dead.
* Ronald Edwards of South Andrews Avenue reported Friday that his rental truck, a 2001 Z71 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck -- valued at $10,000 -- was stolen from in front of his residence. He said that he had left it running to warm up that morning, gone back inside and when he came out it was gone. There are no suspects.
* Deana Marie Ormsby of Evergreen Avenue reported Friday that after her vehicle collided with another at the corner of Elm and Audobon streets, two unknown black females got out of the other car and one assaulted while the other stole her purse -- valued at $30 -- from her passenger side seat.
* Kim Boque at Deacon Jones of Goldsboro on 11th Street reported Friday that a 2004 Ford Explorer -- valued at $20,000 had been missing since Feb. 27.
Wayne County Sheriff's deputies are investing these reports:
* Nido's Hot Subs on New Hope Road in La Grange reported a breaking and entering Friday. More than $1,200 worth of property was damaged or removed. There are no suspects.
* Deputies destroyed 14 marijuana plants at Raynor Mill Road in Mount Olive on Friday. No arrests have been made yet.
Other Local News
- Care in the sky: Members of the aeromedical evacuation crew fight to get injured troops back to their families