House fire destroys woman's trailer
By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on June 8, 2008 2:00 AM
SEVEN SPRINGS -- Renter Debbie Holder lost everything she owned and two cats in a trailer fire Friday afternoon at 278 Adams Road, Seven Springs.
Ms. Holder was not at home at the time of the fire.
Pricetown Fire Chief Joey McCullen said by the time firefighters arrived, the trailer was completely involved.
Firefighters were able to knock the blaze down in five minutes and were finished in 30 minutes. No firefighters were hurt. Mutual aid was provided by Seven Springs and Indian Springs Volunteer Fire Departments.
The trailer was owned by McCullen's family. McCullen said it appears that the cause of the fire was an electrical short caused by the air conditioner overloading the circuit. It was a total loss, he said. The trailer was valued at $2,000. Contents were valued at $4,000.