Log in

Sign up

12/12/08 — Cause of death revealed in Dakota Street fire

View Archive

Cause of death revealed in Dakota Street fire

By Nick Hiltunen
Published in News on December 12, 2008 4:58 PM

An autopsy from the N.C. Medical Examiner's office in Chapel Hill shows two Goldsboro house fire victims died of smoke inhalation, Goldsboro police Sgt. Chad Calloway said via news release. Joseph and Hilda Allen apparently died of smoke inhalation and...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Hobby Lobby - www.hobbylobby.com