Log in

Sign up

02/12/09 — Center Street blaze appears to be accidental

View Archive

Center Street blaze appears to be accidental

By Nick Hiltunen
Published in News on February 12, 2009 1:46 PM

Full Size

News-Argus/GREG SOUSA

Goldsboro firefighters battle a house fire at 906 N. Center St. on Wednesday afternoon. Officials say the blaze appears to be accidental.

Emmuel Lewis Jr. had been remodeling 908 N. Center Street, which was deemed a total loss after a fire Wednesday afternoon. It was the second house fire to cause major damages on Wednesday, Fire Chief Gary Whaley said. Emmuel...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

The Vacuum Shop - www.morethanvacs.com