Possible gas leak report Saturday caused by gardening supplies
By Staff Reports
Published in News on April 27, 2009 1:46 PM
A late Saturday night call about a possible gas leak at Hill Drive Circle off North Berkeley Boulevard turned out to caused by household gardening supplies that were store in a shed next to the house, said Goldsboro Fire Dept. Capt. Jon Gillis.
Gillis said the aroma was very similar to that of a garden supply area of a home improvement store. It was not possible to determine the exact location of the smell, but is determined that it was not gas.
Neither street was blocked off although Hill Drive Circle had been blocked simply because of the number of emergency vehicles on the scene.
Other Local News
- Care in the sky: Members of the aeromedical evacuation crew fight to get injured troops back to their families