Log in

Sign up

11/24/09 — Cherry patient died from overdose

View Archive

Cherry patient died from overdose

By From Staff And Wire Reports
Published in News on November 24, 2009 1:46 PM

CHAPEL HILL -- A Cherry Hospital patient who died in July after being discharged was killed by an overdose of an opiate drug administered before he left the hospital, the North Carolina Medical Examiner's Office said. Jeffery Scott Swaim,...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Western Sizzlin