Special thanks to ESF volunteers
By News-Argus Staff
Published in News on December 13, 2009 1:50 AM
* Goldsboro Woman's Club -- For doing all the toy shopping and stocking stuffing as well as directing the setup and cleanup. And, most importantly, for making sure every child got to see Santa Claus.
* Goldsboro chapter, Continental Societies -- For sharing lots of hugs and making sure every child who came through the line got clothes and felt special.
* St. Mary's Senior High Youth Group -- For helping with the loading and unloading of the toys and assisting parents and children.
* Spring Creek High School FFA -- For assisting parents and children and helping with set up and cleanup.
* Mount Olive College FFA -- For helping to organize the distribution of gifts and offering support in all kinds of ways.
* Seymour Johnson Air Force Base -- Without the hard work of these airmen volunteers, it would have been impossible to get the toys, clothes and stockings delivered.
* Daniels and Daniels -- For assisting with the cleanup, setup and distribution.
* Wayne Community College International Students' Club -- For assisting the children as they picked out their gifts and making them all feel like they had a new friend.
* Dillard Middle School and Goldsboro High School -- For sharing their wonderful Christmas music performances with the children and their parents.
* Santa and Mrs. Claus -- Thanks for taking time away from the North Pole.
* Gene Jackson and family -- For organizing, hauling, stuffing and being there -- every year.
* News-Argus employees and friends -- For sharing your time and spirit -- in any capacity you could.