Johnston Democratic precinct meetings
By From staff reports
Published in News on February 20, 2011 1:50 AM
The Johnston County Democratic Party will hold annual precinct organization meetings on Tuesday, March 1, beginning at 7 p.m., at the polling site in each precinct.
All precinct meetings are held at the location of your voting place except for those listed below:
* Archer Lodge, Flowers Plantation and North Wilders precincts will meet on Tuesday, March 1, at 7 p.m., at Clyde's Chapel Baptist Church, 16657 Buffalo Road, Wendell.
* Southeast and Southwest Cleveland, North Cleveland 1 and 2 precincts will meet on Tuesday, March 1, at 6:30 p.m. at the Cleveland Fire Dept, 9039 Cleveland Road, Clayton.
* East and West Ingrams precincts will meet on Tuesday, March 1, at 7 p.m. at the Four Oaks Fire Station, 100 Keen Street, Four Oaks.
* Wilson's Mills precinct will meet on Tuesday, March 1, at 7 p.m., at the Wilson's Mills Fire Dept, 145 Fire Dept Road, Wilson's Mills.
* All of the Clayton precincts: North Clayton 1 & 2, South Clayton, East Clayton and West Clayton 1 & 2, will meet on Monday, March 7, at 6:30 p.m., at the American Legion Building, 1300 Old U.S. 70 W., Clayton.
* East and West Selma precincts will meet on Monday, March 1, at 7:00 PM, at the East Selma polling site, Selma Baptist Church, 1500 North Webb Street, Selma.
Some meetings may be moved to an alternate location just prior to the meeting date and time.
Voters should look for a sign on the polling site door or contact Sharon Castleberry, the party chairman, at 524-0939 or call the headquarters office at 550-4186 if they have problems finding their meeting site, have questions about their precinct or need directions.