License offices closed Aug. 25
By From staff reports
Published in News on August 15, 2011 1:46 PM
Nineteen Division of Motor Vehicles driver license offices located in eastern North Carolina will be closed for one-day training either on Thursday, Aug. 25, or on Friday, Aug. 26. The closures will be for one day only; all offices will re-open on the following business day at 8 a.m.
Offices closing on Thursday, Aug. 25, are located in Goldsboro, Mount Olive, Rocky Mount, Roanoke Rapids, New Bern, Goldsboro, Mount Olive, Greenville, Williamston, Edenton and Manteo.
Offices closing on Friday, Aug. 26 are located in Kinston, Wilson, Kenansville, Morehead City, Havelock, Washington, Tarboro, Ahoskie, Elizabeth City and Jacksonville.
Other activities scheduled at these offices, such as hearings or school bus training, will continue to be held.
The locations and phone numbers for the local affected offices are:
* Goldsboro, 701 W. Grantham St., (919) 731-7963
* Mount Olive, 110 N. Chestnut St., (919) 658-3942
* Kenansville, 133 Routlege St., (910) 296-0234
* Kinston, 2214 W. Vernon Ave., (252) 526-4432
* Wilson, 1822 Goldsboro St. SW, (252) 243-4072
* Greenville, 3400 S. Memorial Drive, Suite 10, (252) 830-3456