November blood drive schedule
By Becky Barclay
Published in News on October 26, 2011 1:46 PM
Here is the November blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Nov. 1 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Cooper Bussmann and from noon to 4:30 p.m. at Georgia Pacific in Dudley.
* Nov. 2 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Southern Wayne High School.
* Nov. 5 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Berkeley Mall.
* Nov. 6 from noon to 4:30 p.m. at Oakland Community Church in Princeton.
* Nov. 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Tri City Electric in Dudley and from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter house, 600 N. George St.
* Nov. 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Butterball of Mount Olive and from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base Community Center.
* Nov. 15 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wayne Community College.
* Nov. 18 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at Wal-Mart of Mount Olive.
* Nov. 21 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Strickland Insurance.
* Nov. 22 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at Carver Elementary School in Mount Olive and from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at Eastern Wayne Middle School.
* Nov. 29 from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Mount Olive College.
* Nov. 30 from 1 to 5:30 p.m. at Sam's Club.
For more information, call the Red Cross office at 735-7201.