October blood drive schedule
By Becky Barclay
Published in News on September 22, 2012 11:41 PM
The following is the October blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Oct. 3 at Eastern Wayne High School from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and Eureka United Methodist Church from 2:30 to 7 p.m.
* Oct. 4 at AAR Corp. from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Goldsboro Milling from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Charles B. Aycock High School from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Oct. 6 at May's Chapel Church in Dudley from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
* Oct. 9 at the Red Cross office at 600 N. George St. from 1:30 to 6 p.m.
* Oct. 11 at Eastern Wayne Middle School from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
* Oct. 12 at Wayne Memorial Hospital from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* Oct. 16 at AT&T from noon to 4:30 p.m.
* Oct. 19 at Hamm Chiropractic from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
* Oct. 23 at the public works maintenance center for city employees from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
* Oct. 24 at the State Employees Credit Union on Berkeley Boulevard from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Oct. 25 at Mount Olive Family Medicine Center Inc. from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Meadow Lane Elementary School from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
* Oct. 26 at The Lord's Table from 3:30 to 8 p.m.
* Oct. 28 at The Bridge Princeton campus from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
* Oct. 31 at Cherry Hospital from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information about any of the blood drives or to sponsor a drive, call the Red Cross at 735-7201.