Association sets sights on new roof for building
By Becky Barclay
Published in News on October 14, 2012 1:50 AM
The Wayne County Historical Association is raising funds to preserve a part of local history. The 1856 Presbyterian Church, or Town Meeting Hall as it's also known, is located at the corner of Ash and James streets and is the...
Please log in to see full story.