Log in

Sign up

11/06/12 — House fire ruled accidental

View Archive

House fire ruled accidental

By From staff reports
Published in News on November 6, 2012 1:46 PM

Full Size

News-Argus/BOBBY WILLIAMS

Goldsboro firefighters remove equipment after extinguishing a fire at a house at 1807 Dogwood St. early today. Donald Ray Simmons, 57, found inside the burning home, was taken to the Burn Center in Chapel Hill where he was listed in critical condition.

A house fire early Monday morning at 1807 Dogwood St. that left one man injured has been ruled accidental. Donald Ray Simmons, 57, is listed in critical condition at the Jaycee Burn Center in Chapel Hill. Sgt. Dwayne Dean of...

Please log in to see full story.

Not yet registered? Sign up - Subscribers register for free!

Read more about this change

Musgrave Equipment - www.musgraveequipment.com