Blood drive schedule
By From staff reports
Published in News on November 29, 2012 1:46 PM
Following is the December blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Dec. 1 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Berkeley Mall.
* Dec. 4 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.. at Eastern Wayne High School and from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Goldsboro High School.
* Dec. 6 from 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Spring Creek High School.
* Dec. 7 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Wayne Memorial Hospital.
* Dec. 11 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter house, 600 N. George St.
* Dec. 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Charles B. Aycock High School.
* Dec. 14 from 1 to 5 p.m. at Brogden Middle School.
* Dec. 17 from 2:45 to 7:15 p.m. at St. Paul United Methodist Church.
* Dec. 18 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Goldsboro Milling and from noon to 4:30 p.m. at Georgia Pacific Dudley.
* Dec. 27 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at Mount Olive Presbyterian Church for Southern Bank and Trust community blood drive.
For more information about a blood drive or to sponsor a blood drive, call the Red Cross at 919-735-7201.