Red Cross blood drives
By From staff reports
Published in News on January 14, 2013 1:46 PM
Following is the schedule of the remaining January blood drives for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Jan. 15 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Eureka United Methodist Church.
* Jan. 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at AAR Corp. Goldsboro.
* Jan. 17 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Public Works Maintenance Center for city employees and from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter house at 600 N. George St. for county employees.
* Jan. 28 from 7:30 a.m. to noon at Excell Linde.
* Jan. 31 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at O'Berry Center and from 1 to 5:30 p.m. at Sam's Club.
For more information about any of the blood drives, call the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross at 919-735-7201.