February blood drives schedule
By From staff reports
Published in News on January 27, 2013 1:50 AM
The following is the schedule of February blood drives for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Feb. 2 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Berkeley Mall.
* Feb. 5 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church.
* Feb. 6 from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 3HC Home, Health and Hospice and from 1 to 5:30 p.m. at Mt. Olive Pickle Co.
* Feb. 12 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter, 600 N. George St.
* Feb. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rosewood High School.
* Feb. 15 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Wayne Memorial Hospital.
* Feb. 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at First Pentecostal Holiness Church of Goldsboro.
* Feb. 17 from noon to 4:30 p.m. at Garris Chapel United Methodist Church.
* Feb. 20 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wayne Community College.
* Feb. 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Bridge Princeton campus.
* Feb. 26 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at Meadow Lane Elementary School.
* Feb. 28 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at Mount Olive Presbyterian Church for Southern Bank and Trust Co.'s community drive.
For more information, call the Wayne County chapter at 919-735-7201.