Red Cross Bloodmobile schedule announced
By From staff reports
Published in News on August 19, 2013 1:46 PM
Here is the September blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Sept. 3 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Stephens Episcopal Church.
* Sept. 4 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wayne Community College.
* Sept. 10 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter house, 600 N. George St.
* Sept. 18 from 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Spring Creek High School.
* Sept. 22 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Bridge Church, Princeton campus' Carpenter House.
* Sept. 24 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter house, 600 N. George St., sponsored by the Wayne County Civic Group.
* Sept. 25 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Goldsboro High School.
* Sept. 26 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rosewood High School.
* Sept. 27 from 1 to 5:30 p.m. at Sam's Club.
* Sept. 28 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base Community Center.
* Sept. 30 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at Wayne Christian School.
For more information about any of the blood drives or to become a blood drive sponsor, call the local Red Cross office at 919-735-7201.